With a mintage of only 458,000, the 1929 50 Pesos is one of the better dates in the series, especially in uncirculated condition. This example is graded MS-64 by PCGS, with only 24 known finer.
- Contains 1.2057 oz of Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees your coin's MS-64 condition.
- Population of 83 in MS-64 at PCGS, with 24 finer.
- Obverse: Mexico's national coat of arms featuring a golden eagle perched on a cactus with a snake in its beak.
- Reverse: Features the iconic Winged Victory "The Angel of Independence" design.
- This 50 Pesos type was issued by Banco de México from 1921-1947.
Protect your Mexico Gold pesos in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This large Gold coin makes an excellent addition to any collection of world Gold or as a part of a set of this classic type. Add this certified 1929 50 Pesos to your cart today!