This beautifully designed 50 Peso Gold coin is graded Gem Uncirculated MS-65 by PCGS.
- Contains 1.2057 oz of Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-65 condition.
- Population of 45 coins graded at this level.
- Obverse: Features the iconic Winged Victory "The Angel of Independence" design.
- Reverse: Mexico's national coat of arms featuring a golden eagle perched on a cactus with a snake in its beak.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect and display your Mexico Gold 50 Peso coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This Gold 50 Pesos coin is the largest bullion coin from Mexico. Add this certified 1944 Mexican Gold 50 Pesos coin to your cart today!
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Mexico City|
|Metal Content:||1.2057 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Mexico City Mint|