Mintage of just 15,000 coins!
Part of the Monnaie de Paris’s UNESCO collection, this coin was released as tribute to honor the magnificent Notre Dame Cathedral.
- Contains 1 gram of .999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a box and with a certificate of authenticity from the Monnaie de Paris.
- Obverse: Portrays the architecture of cathedral by depicting its most distinguishable features: the gargoyles, the towers and the centre of the rose window.
- Reverse: Portrays the architecture of cathedral by depicting its most distinguishable features: the gargoyles, the towers and the centre of the rose window and the year 2013.
- Certified by the Monnaie de Paris.
This Gold coin would be a great addition to any bullion collection or an ideal gift for a loved one. Add this 2013 1/2 gram Proof Gold UNESCO 850th Anniv Notre Dame de Paris to your cart today!
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.016 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Monnaie de Paris|