|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.016 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Monnaie de Paris|
Part of the Monnaie de Paris’s UNESCO collection, this coin was released to honor the magnificent Notre Dame Cathedral.
- Contains 1 gram of .999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a box and with a certificate of authenticity from the Monnaie de Paris.
- Mintage of just 15,000 coins.
- Obverse: Portrays the architecture of the cathedral by depicting its most distinguishable features: the gargoyles, the towers and the center of the rose window.
- Reverse: Portrays the architecture of the cathedral by depicting its most distinguishable features: the gargoyles, the towers and the center of the rose window and the year 2013.
- Certified by the Monnaie de Paris.
This Gold coin would be a great addition to any bullion collection or an ideal gift for a loved one. Add this 2013 1/2 gram Proof Gold UNESCO 850th Anniversary Notre Dame de Paris coin to your cart today!