Part of the Monnaie de Paris’s UNESCO collection, this coin was released as tribute to honor the magnificent Notre Dame Cathedral. Mintage of only 1,000 coins!
- Contains 1/4 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- The coin is beautifully packaged in a Monnaie de Paris presentation box and includes the certificate of authenticity. li>
- Obverse: portrays the architecture of cathedral by depicting its most distinguishable features: the gargoyles, the towers and the centre of the rose window. .
- Reverse: Features the architecture of cathedral by depicting its most distinguishable features: gargoyles, the towers with the year and face value of the coin.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Monnaie de Paris.
. The Notre-Dame Cathedral in Paris is an undeniable work of art. The building receives over 13 million visitors a year from around the world. This remarkable structure, with foundations dated back to 1163, has been registered as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Add this exquisitely crafted coin to your collection today!
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||0.25 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Monnaie de Paris|