The Monnaie de Paris released a beautifully crafted Gold coin portraying iconic elements of the Notre-Dame de Paris in honor of the 850th anniversary of the cathedral's groundbreaking. The mint released just 500 coins, increasing collectibility.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Coin comes in a Monnaie de Paris presentation box and includes the certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Portrays the gargoyles, towers and center of the cathedral's rose window with "850 ans," "Notre-Dame de Paris" and "RF."
- Reverse: Same design as obverse, with year and face value.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Monnaie de Paris.
The Notre-Dame de Paris is one of the largest and most well-known church buildings in the world. Add this exquisitely crafted Gold coin to your collection today!
Receiving more than 13 million visitors a year from around the world, the Notre-Dame Cathedral is an undeniable work of art. This remarkable structure, with foundations dated back to 1163, has been registered as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Monnaie de Paris|