This coin, part of the Monnaie de Paris UNESCO collection, was released to celebrate the 850th anniversary of the groundbreaking of the Notre Dame Cathedral with only 29 coins produced!
- Contains 32.15 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes in its original box with a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features the cathedral's most distinguishable features: gargoyles, towers and the center of the rose window along with the date 2013.
- Reverse: Depicts the cathedral's most distinguishable features: gargoyles, towers and the center of the rose window along with 850 ANS (850 years in French).
- Guaranteed by Monnaie de Paris.
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||32.15 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Monnaie de Paris|