Only $6.79 per coin over spot!
Based on the serial number on this mint-sealed box from West Point, the coins inside were released within the first 30 days of issue, making them eligible for the coveted First Strike designation.
- These boxes, identified by serial number, are guaranteed to have been released within the first 30 days of issue of 2011 Silver Eagles.
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- This box contains 500 coins for a total of 500 oz Silver.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American Flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
The Silver American Eagle has become the most popular bullion coin in the United States. Add the sealed Monster Box of 2011 Silver American Eagle coins to your investments today!
APMEX has not verified the contents of these mint-sealed boxes.