George T. Morgan's beloved design first used in 1878 has become one of the most collected images on all of American coinage. This 1887 Morgan Dollar has been graded and guaranteed by NGC as being MS-65.
- Contains .77344 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin's condition.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in a protective NGC Slab Holder.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band. Around the border is the phrase "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- This issue features no mint mark. The Philadelphia Mint did not produce a mint mark.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive slab presentation box to your order.
This classic piece of American history will instantly add value to your investment portfolio or personal collection. Add this 1887 Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today.
U.S. Silver Morgan Dollar -- why buy Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy U.S. Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||0.7734 troy oz|