|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||0.7734 troy oz|
George T. Morgan's beloved design first used in 1878 has become one of the most collected images on all of American coinage. This 1887 Morgan Dollar has been graded and guaranteed by NGC as being MS-65.
- Contains .77344 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin's condition.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in a protective NGC Slab Holder.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band. Around the border is the phrase "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- This issue features no mint mark. The Philadelphia Mint did not produce a mint mark.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive slab presentation box to your order.
This classic piece of American history will instantly add value to your investment portfolio or personal collection. Add this 1887 Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today.