The Royal Dutch Mint commissioned a 2005 Canada Silver Maple Leaf Coin with a tulip privy mark from the Royal Canadian Mint. These privy Maple Leafs mark the 60th anniversary of the liberation of the Netherlands by Canadian forces at the end of WWII.
This is the first triple privy mark coin created by the Royal Canadian Mint.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in protective plastic.
- Mintage of 3,500 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts a right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features the iconic Maple Leaf design with a tulip privy mark, the word Vrijheid (Dutch for "Freedom") and the date 5-5-45.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your Silver Maple Leaf with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box or coin bezel to your order.
Add this 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf coin with the Tulip Privy to your cart today!