Update your set with this near gem example! Graded as MS-64 by NGC.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver
- Certified an MS-64 by NGC, and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band. Around the border is the phrase "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America", "One Dollar" and "In God We Trust."
- Struck at the Philadelphia Mint.
Proudly display your Morgan Silver Dollar in style by adding a beautiful display box to your order.
Expand your Morgan Silver Dollar collection by adding this 1898 Morgan Dollar to your cart today!