The Sesquicentennial 50¢ and $2.50 coins were struck to commemorate the 150th anniversary of the signing the Declaration of Independence.
- Contains .1209 oz. of Gold
- PCGS encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Designed by John R. Sinnock.
- Obverse: Depicts Liberty holding a torch and a scroll.
- Reverse: Depicts Independence Hall.
- One of only two different $2.50 Gold coins in the classic commemorative series.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection so act now and add to your cart today!