George T. Morgan’s design makes the Morgan Dollar highly desirable to collectors and investors alike. This 1899-O Morgan Dollar has been graded and guaranteed by NGC as being MS-64.
- Contains .77344 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin's condition.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in a protective NGC Slab Holder.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band. Around the border is the phrase "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- This issue features the mintmark “O” for the New Orleans Mint just above the denomination.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive slab presentation box to your order.
This classic piece of American history will instantly add value to any Silver collection. Add this 1899-O Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today.