|Grade:||Proof - 70 UCAM|
|Mint Mark:||RCM - Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.05 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Royal Canadian Mint|
Mintage of only 9,999 coins from a 5-coin set sold out at the mint.
- Contains 0.05 oz of .9999 Fine Silver.
- Encapsulated as a Perfect Reverse Proof-70 by NGC protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Features an embossed face value of 1 dollar, the commemorative dates “1988” and “2013,” the word “ELIZABETH II,” and the profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Arnold Machin, from the coin’s first release in 1988.
- Reverse: This coin features the reverse image by Canadian artist Arnold Nogy. This iconic design depicts two small sugar maple leaves overlapping the bottom lobes of one large sugar maple leaf.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect and display your 1/20 oz Maple Leaf in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this 1/20 oz Silver Maple Leaf coin to your cart today!