|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.743 troy oz|
Besides Sophia Loren, Claudia Cardinale is also considered to be one of the most prominent Italian Film Divas. In 1957, Cardinale won the Italian embassy's 'Most Beautiful Italian Girl in Tunisia' contest which led to her movie stardom. The image on this proof coin was made famous by photographer Bruno Bernard. Bruno Bernard was considered as the "King of Hollywood Glamour".
- Contains .743 oz of silver.
- Housed in the original capsule and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 2,500 coins.
- Obverse: A profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Depicts the beautiful Claudia Cardinale.
One of the most popular Hollywood Legends is featured on this beautiful coin from Cook Islands. Add this coin to your cart today.