A nice note that at first glance looks like an Almost Uncirculated note!
- Highest denomination used in circulation.
- Housed in a protective Capital Plastics deluxe currency holder.
- Nicely preserved note from series 1934.
- Extra Fine condition with great eye appeal.
- Face: Features the portrait of President Grover Cleveland.
Federal Reserve Notes are not only the current type of paper money in use today, but are great part of history that can easily be added to any currency collection. Add this great collectible note to your cart today!
Julian/Morgenthau signatures—Friedberg # 2211-G.