Featuring the elegant Angel of Independence in front of a majestic mountain landscape, the large Mexican 50 Peso is one of the world's most beautiful Gold coins. This set offers the opportunity to purchase the complete series of this wonderful coin.
- Contains a total of 19.29 oz pure Gold, including the key dates 1931 and 1943.
- Set is housed in a protective plastic holder as pictured.
- Coins will grade AU or BU, with full mint luster and little to no circulation wear.
- Obverse: Winged Victory, a statue atop the Monument to Independence in Mexico City, with the volcanoes Popocatepetl and Iztaccihuatl in the background.
- Reverse: Mexico's national coat of arms featuring a golden eagle perched on a cactus with a snake in its beak.
- Issued by Banco de México from 1921-1947.
Enhance your investment portfolio by adding this Mexican Gold 50 Pesos set to your cart today!