This slightly-circulated example of one of the tougher 20th century Morgan Dollar issues offers exceptional value, as even low uncirculated grades command a significant jump in price but in many cases lower eye appeal.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band. Around the border is the phrase "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and 13 small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America," "One Dollar" and "In God We Trust."
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This piece of history will instantly add value and beauty to any Silver coin collection. Add this exceptional 1900-S Morgan Dollar to your cart today!