|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||0.9675 troy oz|
A great coin from the year of our Centennial. This coin has a nice color with typical contact marks for the grade.
- Contains .9675 oz of Gold.
- Certified by PCGS as MS-61 ensuring the authenticity of the coin.
- A mintage of only 583,860.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast with thirteen stars above. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America" and the denomination.
- Designed by James B. Longacre and minted from 1850-1907.
Protect and display your $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Many of these coins have been melted over the years, adding collectability to a classic Gold coin design. Enhance your collection by adding this $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!