As low as $23.99 per oz over spot!
This Gold bar contains 10 oz of .9999 fine Gold and comes in sealed tamper-evident packaging, ensuring the quality of your Gold bullion and guaranteeing your Gold bar comes in an unaltered, pristine condition.
- Contains 10 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Individual bars are sealed in tamper-evident packaging (3 3/4" x 5 5/8") to protect the bars' finish.
- Obverse: Beautiful American eagle design common amongst APMEX products featuring 13 small stars to represent the original colonies. This design is shown below the bar’s weight and purity.
- Reverse: APMEX logo and web address.
- The accompanying navy blue assay card lists the weight and guaranteed purity of the Gold bar.
- Guaranteed by APMEX.
Protect and display your Gold bar in style by browsing our presentation box category.
The 10 oz bar is a very cost-efficient option to build your assets. Add this 10 oz APMEX Gold bar to your cart today!
APMEX has created a process to guarantee that our customers receive only authentic Precious Metals products. TEP Packaging is your symbol of guarantee that these bars were processed, exactly as they were delivered, providing peace-of-mind when buying, holding or selling.
Each 10 oz APMEX Gold Bar is individually sealed to ensure that the authenticity and condition of each bar is protected after they are removed directly from the boxes. Each bar is placed in a protective authentication card composed of a non-reactive plastic polymer to protect your bar's finish.
The sealing process seals the bar within the authentication card, creating a tamper-evident package that will guarantee your investment indefinitely. If the tamper-evident package has been opened in any way, you will know it. After the process is completed, the bar in the tamper-evident package is checked to ensure that the quality of the packaging meets our exacting standards. You now have a finished 10 oz Gold APMEX Bar in TEP Packaging.
By using this process, APMEX can guarantee that the bars you receive are authentic and in the exact condition as they were when they left the mint. This process gives investors confidence in their purchase, knowing that they can buy, hold or sell an authentic bar — guaranteed.