The only year the Morgan Dollar was minted in Denver. Own the last year mintage of the Morgan Dollar with this example graded MS-63 by PCGS.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-63 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust".
- Features the Denver Mint’s “D” mintmark.
Beautifully showcase your certified Morgan Dollar by adding a presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this certified 1921-D Morgan Dollar to your cart today!