The highly collectible Panda series of Gold coins began in 1982. Each size in the Panda collection contains .999 fine Gold.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Graded MS-69 by PCGS offers protection to the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 2013.
- Reverse: Features a trio of pandas drinking from a stream, resting against a wall of bamboo trees.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Display your Gold Panda in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 2013 1 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!