The Peace Dollar was created to symbolize the peace after WWI. This 1922-D Peace Dollar is graded and guaranteed as an MS-62 by PCGS and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-62 condition.
- Obverse: Depicts Lady Liberty, modeled after Teresa de Francisci, wearing a radiating crown with the date below.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle resting on an olive branch with the word “Peace” underneath.
- Features the Denver Mint's "D" mintmark.
Protect your Peace Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this certified 1922-D Peace Dollar to your cart today!