General Henry H. Arnold and General Omar N. Bradley are featured on the clad half dollar. Arnold holds the distinction of being the only officer in the history of our nation to earn both the ranks of General of the Army and General of the Air Force.
- Struck in layers of Copper/Nickel bonded to an inner core of pure Copper.
- Packaged in a U.S. Mint presentation box and includes the certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: General Henry H. Arnold and General Omar N. Bradley are featured on this coin along with the words "LIberty In God We Trust".
- Reverse: Features a different design from the $5 Gold piece and the $1 Silver dollar commemorative.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
A perfect gift for any fan of American History. Add this Five Star General 1/2 Dollar Clad Commemorative coin to your cart today!
General Omar N. Bradley was an exceptional leader, tactician, and educator during his tenure in the Army. He was a senior field commander in North Africa and Europe during WWII. Bradley had command of all US ground forces invading Germany, from storming the beaches of Normandy, right to the end of the war. After WWII he went on to serve as Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff at the beginning of the Korean War. General Bradley was the last of only nine people to hold a five-star rank in the United States Armed Forces.