|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||4.5 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Mint of Poland|
This beautiful coin set is dedicated to the exceptional Tsar's Faberge Eggs. These absolute jewelry masterpieces symbolize extravagance and luxury.
- Contains 4.5 oz of Silver.
- Comes in a beautiful wooden box and with a certificate of authenticity from the Mint of Poland.
- Obverse: Depicts a Fabergé Egg at the bottom and a profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Mintage of only 9,999 sets.
- You will receive the following coins:
*Coronation Egg (2012)
*Winter Egg (2012)
*Cockerel Egg (2012)
*Moscow Kremlin Egg (2012)
*Swan Egg (2012)
*Order of Saint George Egg (2012)
*Rosebud Egg (2012)
*Lilly Egg (2012)
*Napoleonic Egg (2013)
Add this beautiful 9-Coin Set to your cart today!
The tradition of the Faberge egg began in 1885, when Tsar Alexander III gifted one to his wife, the Empress Maria Fedorovna. That egg was known as the "Hen Egg." It was crafted from Gold and featured an opaque white enameled shell that opens to reveal its first surprise, a matte yellow Gold yolk. This in turn opens to reveal a multicolor Gold hen, which also opens. It contains a minute diamond replica of the Imperial Crown from which a small ruby pendant was suspended. The idea came about from an egg decor piece owned by the empress's aunt, which she cherished from her childhood memories. Since then, there have been a number of Faberge eggs made as gifts for Imperials.