Due to public outcry, the Motto "IN GOD WE TRUST" was put back on the coin against President Theodore Roosevelt's wishes. This coin has a small mintage of only 156,258.
- Contains .9675 oz of Gold.
- Obverse: Shows Lady Liberty striding in front of the sun's rays with a fiery torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle in flight with "United States of America" and "Twenty Dollars" above.
- Designed by Augustus Saint-Gaudens and minted from 1907-1933.
- U.S. Mint issue from the Philadelphia mint.
Handle your investment with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order today.
These coins have been cleaned or may have been previously used in jewelry. Enhance your collection by adding this $20 Saint-Gaudens Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!