|Mint Mark:||D - Denver|
|Metal Content:||0.7734 troy oz|
The Peace Dollar was created to symbolize the peace after World War I. Its beautiful design by Anthony de Francisci makes the Peace Dollar highly collectible.
- Contains .77344 oz of Silver.
- PCGS has graded and guaranteed this 1927-D Peace Silver Dollar to be in MS-63 condition.
- Obverse: Depicts Lady Liberty, modeled after Teresa de Francisci, wearing a radiating crown while her hair blows in the breeze.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle resting on an olive branch with the word “Peace” underneath the eagle.
- Features the Denver Mint's "D" mintmark.
Protect and display your Peace Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The Peace Dollar represents a time in history when peacetime was being embraced by the entire nation. Add to your collection and increase you investments by including this 1927-D Peace Dollar in your cart today!