|Mint Mark:||D - Denver|
|Metal Content:||0.7734 troy oz|
The Peace Dollar was created to symbolize the peace after World War I. Its beautiful design by Anthony de Francisci makes the Peace Dollar highly collectable, and the Silver content is attractive to Precious Metals investors.
- Contains .77344 oz. of Silver.
- PCGS has graded and guaranteed this 1927-D Peace Silver Dollar to be in MS-63 condition.
- Obverse: Depicts Lady Liberty, modeled after Teresa de Francisci, wearing a radiating crown while her hair blows in the breeze.
- Reverse: Features a Bald Eagle resting on an olive branch with the word “Peace” underneath the eagle.
- This issue features the mint mark “D” for the Denver Mint just above the denomination.
Protect and display your Peace Dollar in style by adding an attractive Hardwood Slab Gift Box to your order.
The Peace Dollar represents a time in history when peacetime was being embraced by the entire nation. Add to your collection and increase you investments by including this 1927-D Peace Dollar in your cart today!