Population of 25!
The Taku coin combines the appeal of 5 oz of pure Silver with an elegant design that captures the beauty of the ocean! Nearly 3,000 of these critically endangered Takus (Hawksbill turtles) call the island nation of Fiji their home.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coins come packaged in protective plastic capsules.
- Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Obverse: stylized design of a Hawksbill turtle, also known as the Taku, swimming along the ocean floor amidst tiny bubbles.
- Reverse: Fiji coat of arms and 2013 date.
- Produced by the New Zealand Mint under the authority of Fiji.
- 2012 1/2 oz Silver New Zealand Mint $1 Fiji Taku .999 Fine
- 2012 1 oz Silver New Zealand Mint $2 Fiji Taku .999 Fine
- 2012 1 oz Silver Fiji $2 Gilded Taku & Baby (In Water Box)
- 2013 1 oz Silver American Eagle
Silver Fiji Taku Coins -- why buy Silver from APMEX?APMEX makes buying Silver Fiji Taku coins online easy with prompt service, convenient access, and competitive pricing on a wide selection of Silver coins, rounds or bars. Call our Account Managers toll free or click on the ”Live Chat” button now to add Silver Takus to your collection today! APMEX is where to buy Silver! Also, you can turn to us when it’s time to sell Gold or sell Silver.
APMEX stands behind every product it sells with a satisfaction guarantee.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
- Value (low premium over spot)
Comments about 2013 5 oz Silver $10 Fiji Taku MS-69 NGC Early Release:
I buy silver as a hedge fund against the uncertain way our market fluctuates and against the unsustainable spending the government is engaged in.
- 5 oz and 10 oz silver bars