The fourth of the 12-coin "O Canada" series! This coin was designed by Canadian artist Pierre Leduc, capturing the remarkable polar bear as it perches patiently on the edge of an arctic ice floe.
Crafted with meticulous attention to quality, much detail is revealed in the engraved raised relief depicting the bear’s fur coat and water’s edge.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of 40,000 coins.
- Comes in a plastic capsule with clamshell presentation box and certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts a right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features a polar bear on the water's edge with a paw print privy, the word “CANADA,” the date “2013” and the face value of “10 DOLLARS”.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your Silver Maple Leaf with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box or coin bezel to your order.
Add this beautiful 1/2 oz Silver Polar Bear coin to your cart today!