This $20 1 oz .9999 fine Silver coin is the third coin in a series, this time featuring a one-of-a-kind Venetian glass butterfly.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a maroon clamshell beauty box from the mint along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 10,000 coins.
- Obverse: Right facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: The design features a stunning engraved and painted purple coneflower bloom. The flower features a red-orange tubiflora center and bright purple petals sitting atop a realistic green stem with two smooth leaves. Perched atop the flower’s lower-right petals is a jewel-like Venetian glass eastern tailed blue, hand-crafted by renowned Italian master glassmaker Giuliano Donaggio. The base of each dark blue-tinted translucent wings sports an orange dot.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this $20 Coneflower Venetian Glass Butterfly coin to your cart today!
A unique and beautiful one-of-a-kind gift to commemorate special occasions including weddings and a gift for a grandchild. Great collectible for nature lovers, wildflower enthusiasts, conservationists, and more!