This .9999 fine Silver coin is part of a series celebrating the beauty of the Canadian maple. Each issue is beautifully colorized according to the season, this issue features vibrant greens representing spring.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes encapsulated in a maroon clamshell case with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 7,500 coins.
- Obverse: Features the Susanna Blunt-likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Displays Canadian artist Emily Damstra's depiction of an iconic Canadian maple viewed from beneath the canopy, including beautifully colorized leaves.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Celebrate the classic Canadian foliage in .9999 fine Silver. Add this 2013 1 oz Silver Maple Canopy coin to your cart today!