This the third release in the 12-coin O'Canada Silver coin series has been graded a perfect PF-70 Matte by NGC.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of 40,000 coins.
- NGC encapsulation protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Displays a right-facing profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Designed by Canadian artist Janet Griffin-Scott featuring a portrait of a Royal Canadian Mounted Police officer on horseback, surrounded by "Canada," the date, face value and a small Mountie symbol.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect and display your Silver coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this 2013 1/2 oz Silver Royal Canadian Mounted Police coin to your cart today!
The Mountie fills the central field, rider and horse facing the viewer. The Red Serge regalia, the RCMP’s formal attire, is presented in exceptional detail. The central garment is the military-style tunic with low collar, brass buttons, a single left breast pocket and one of the two lower front pockets visible in the image.
The officer’s Sam Browne belt and white lanyard are visible along with various badges and decorations on her upper right sleeve and lapel. Her broad-brimmed Stetson hat is worn low over the eyes to block out the sun. On her legs she wears the Mounties’ traditional riding breeches with their distinctive yellow side stripe. Her feet, shod with spurred riding boots, sit firmly in the stirrups as he masterfully controls his muscular mount whose right flank and hindquarters are visible, along with the special “MP” monogrammed “numnah” or saddle blanket.