Gold Mexican Libertads are stunning coins that stand out in any collection and their limited mintage makes them rarely available in North America. Gold Libertads feature iconic Mexican imagery, produced in striking .999 fine Gold quality. This magnificent Brilliant Uncirculated 1 oz Gold coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in North America.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic flips.
- Limited mintage of 2,350 pieces.
- Obverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Reverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect and display your Gold Libertad in style by adding a display box to your order.
The 2013 1 oz Gold Libertad has a limited mintage of 2,350 pieces attracting both investors and collectors making these coins scarce in the marketplace. Add this 2013 1 oz Gold Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!