|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
Perfectly Graded First Strike Taku! The Taku coin combines the appeal of 1 oz of pure Silver with an elegant design that captures the beauty of the ocean!
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coins come packaged in PCGS plastic holder.
- The First Strike label guarantees this coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Strict limited mintage of only 350,000 coins or less.
- Obverse: Stylized design of a Hawksbill turtle, also known as the Taku, swimming along the ocean floor amidst tiny bubbles.
- Reverse: Fiji coat of arms and 2013 date.
- Produced by the New Zealand Mint under the authority of Fiji.
Protect and display your $2 Taku in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this perfectly graded Mint State-70 $2 Silver Taku to your cart today!
The New Zealand Mint is a privately owned company in Auckland, New Zealand. It is the only privately owned mint in New Zealand, purchasing refined gold from international sources to produce coins. They have established their reputation over the past four decades for their high quality design as exhibited by their innovative commemorative gold and silver bullion products. The only precious metal mint in New Zealand, the mint uses the tag-line “Minters of the South Pacific” and produces collector and bullion coins for a number of pacific nations, including Fiji, the Cook Islands, Niue and Tuvalu.