This 2013 Gold Buffalo has been graded a near perfect Mint State-69 by NGC. Each coin contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold with the iconic Buffalo nickel design.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Encapsulation by NGC guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- The Early Releases label guarantees that NGC received the coin within the first 30 days of its release from the mint.
- Obverse: James Earle Fraser's classic portrait of an American Indian in profile, as first seen on the 1913 Buffalo Nickel.
- Reverse: An American bison, adapted from the original reverse of the classic Buffalo Nickel. This image is thought to be based on Black Diamond, a buffalo living in the Central Park Zoo in the early 20th century.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect your Gold Buffalo in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Add this 1 oz Gold Buffalo coin to your cart today!