First in the series! Treasures of the World is a beautiful new annual series of locket coins which showcase the world's abundance of natural riches.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Housed in a prestigious display case and illustrated shipper with a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 7,500 coins.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, 2013, and the monetary denomination are shown.
- Reverse: Incorporates a transparent circular locket containing loose garnets. The locket is surrounded with a European Alpine landscape. The design includes The Perth Mint's "P" mintmark and the inscription "GARNET".
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Garnet is a gemstone that has been known to man for thousands of years. Classic garnet is red in color and the stones are believed to symbolize passion, fidelity, loyalty, faith and truth. The garnet is also an ancient symbol of true friendship. Add this beautiful coin to your cart today!