Though common in bullion grades, the 2001 Silver Eagle is a conditional rarity in MS-70. This is one of the tougher components of the extremely popular Registry Set collection.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-70 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Silver Eagles are one of the most collected series in modern numismatics. This flawless rarity will make a great addition to any serious collector's set. Add this Silver American Eagle coin to your cart today!
Check out our Investor Collections to diversify your portfolio with Precious Metals. Review the Premium Appreciation Trend of Silver Eagles. Shop Silver Eagles and learn how to build your investment strategy.