This final release in the Perth Mint's Lunar Series 1 celebrates 2007 as the Year of the Pig. The 2 oz Gold coin has been graded a near-perfect MS-69 by NGC, one of the top coin grading services.
- Contains 2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-69 condition.
- Low mintage of 3,613 coins.
- Obverse: Shows the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Queen Elizabeth II along with the face value.
- Reverse: Displays a piglet standing on rocks, above the Gold weight and purity.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your Gold coin in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Perth Mint Gold Lunar coins are some of the most popular collectibles around the world. Add this certified 2007 2 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Pig coin to your cart today!