Part of the Monnaie de Paris’s UNESCO collection, this coin was released as tribute to honor the magnificent Notre Dame Cathedral.
- Contains .061 oz of Silver.
- Comes graded by NGC to ensure its authenticity.
- Obverse: Features architecture of the cathedral by depicting its most distinguishable features: the gargoyles, the towers and the center of the rose window.
- Reverse: Same as the obverse depicting architecture of the cathedral with its most distinguishable features: the gargoyles, the towers and the center of the rose window.
- Certified by the Monnaie de Paris, and NGC.
Protect and display your Notre Dame de Paris Proof coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This Silver coin would be a great addition to any bullion collection or an ideal gift for a loved one. Add this 2013 France Silver €10 850th anniversary Notre Dame de Paris Proof coin to your cart today!