This limited bi-metal Proof coin set is a must have for all elasmobranchologists (aka shark biologists.) This attractive coin was struck by the Perth Mint to pay tribute to the most feared predator in the ocean: the great white shark.
- Contains 1.5 oz of .999 fine Gold and 1/2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes with a replica great white shark tooth in a wood display case.
- Reverse: Features an inset of Silver depicting a great white shark breaking through the waves with dorsal fins along the outer rim.
- Obverse: Displays the profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Coin is legal tender backed by the Cook Islands government.
This coin celebrates the bicentennial of the return of Captain James Cook following his second Pacific Ocean Voyage. Add this unique bi-metal Great White Shark Proof Coin to your cart today!
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1.5 troy oz|