|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1.85 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||South African Mint|
This Gold bullion set marks the 20th anniversary of the first year all four sizes of proof Krugerrands were sold as a set by the South African Mint.
- Contains 1.85 oz of Gold.
- Set comes complete with the 1 oz, 1/2 oz, 1/4 oz and 1/10 oz Krugerrand coins.
- Housed in the original case of issue and includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Likeness of Paul Kruger, South Africa's first and only president, along with “South Africa” in Afrikaans and English.
- Reverse: Along with the year of minting and Gold weight, the image of the national animal of South Africa, a Springbok antelope.
With a low mintage of just 200, this handsome set is not often available, so get it while it lasts!