This Gold coin dates from the reign of the Byzantine Emperor Phocas (602-610 AD) and contains from 4.3 to 4.4 grams actual Gold weight.
- Struck at the Constantinople mint.
- NGC label and weight may vary slightly.
- This example has been graded Choice Mint State by NGC, the highest grade obtainable.
- Strike: 4/5, Surface: 5/5.
- Obverse: Depicts a facing bust of Phocas with the inscription dNN FOCAS PERP AVG.
- Reverse: Shows VICTORIA AVGY and an angel standing holding a long staff. CONOB appears below. Officinae I.
Protect and display your Byzantine Gold coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this outstanding example of a Gold coin that is more than 1,400 years old to your collection today!