This key date set to the American Gold Eagle series features each coin encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- Contains 1.85 oz of Gold.
- PCGS certification protects and guarantees the condition of the coins.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Minted at West Point, N.Y.
The Gold American Eagle quickly became the most popular Gold bullion coin in the United States since its release in 1986. Add this 2008-W 4-Coin Burnished Gold American Eagle set to your cart today!