Celebrating the 75th anniversary of the West Point Mint, this special 2-coin 75th Anniversary Silver Eagle Set contains Reverse Proof and Enhanced Uncirculated versions of the Silver Eagle, struck at the West Point Mint in 2013.
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Reverse Proof and Enhanced Uncirculated finishes offered exclusively in this set.
- Come in a U.S. Mint display case with certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coins backed by the U.S. government.
Don't miss out on your chance to build your Silver Eagle collection. Add this 2013 2-coin Silver American Eagle Set to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||2 troy oz|