This special 2-coin 75th Anniversary Silver Eagle Set contains the reverse proof and enhanced uncirculated coins struck and the West Point mint in 2013.
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Includes one each of the following Silver Eagles: "W" mint mark reverse proof & "W" mint mark enhanced uncirculated.
- Coins will come packaged in a U.S. Mint box with the certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American Flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coins backed by the U.S. government.
Don't miss out on your chance to add the 2013 2-coin Silver American Eagle Set to your Silver Eagle collection. Add one to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||2 troy oz|