PCGS assigns a plus to coins at the high end of their assigned grade, approaching the quality requirements for the next grade. In addition to their superior technical merit, coins receiving a plus designation must have above-average eye appeal.
- Contains .7734 oz Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-63+ condition of the coin.
- Multiples of 20 come in an PCGS slab holder box.
- Obverse: Left facing profile of Liberty with a radiate crown, similar to Roman coins.
- Reverse: A majestic bald eagle perched on a rock clutching an olive branch in its talons.
Protect your Peace Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this certified Peace Dollar to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.