Certified straight from the vaults under heavy security, these coins were loaded into Brink's armored vehicles and sent to be cataloged, graded, and encapsulated by PCGS just after the tragedy of 9/11.
With an iconic design and 1/2 oz of Gold, the 1998 Gold Eagle combines collectibility with bullion appeal.
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight.
- Certified by PCGS in MS-69 grade with the special World Trade Center label.
- The World Trade Center label guarantees this coin was received by PCGS straight from the vaults at the World Trade Center in 2001.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
Protect and display your Gold Eagle in style by adding a nice presentation box to your order.
Containing a half ounce of Gold and featuring iconic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold American Eagle is the most popular Gold coin in the United States. Add this 1998 1/2 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!