Each of these 2010 Gold Buffalos contains 1 oz of pure .9999 fine Gold and has been certified by PCGS as a flawless MS-70 example with the First Strike designation, as well as the desirable Black Diamond label.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and protects the flawless condition of this coin.
- The First Strike designation is only available to coins which shipped from the Mint within the first 30 days of release.
- Exclusive to PCGS and extremely popular with collectors, the Black Diamond label honors the heritage of the Buffalo design.
- Obverse: James Earle Fraser's classic portrait of an American Indian in profile, as first seen on the Buffalo Nickel in 1913.
- Reverse: An American Buffalo, adapted from the original reverse of the classic Buffalo Nickel. This image is thought to be based on Black Diamond, a buffalo living in the Central Park Zoo in the early 20th century.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Gold Buffalo in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
The U.S. Gold Buffalo is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. Add this beautiful 2010 Gold Buffalo to your cart today!