Only $64.99 per coin over spot!
The American Gold Eagle is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. Graded a near perfect Mint State-69 by NGC, this 2013 Gold American Eagle attracts attention from collectors and investors with its beautiful, patriotic design and Gold value.
- Contains 1 oz actual Gold weight.
- Certified a near perfect Mint State-69 by NGC guaranteeing the condition and authenticity of the coin.
- The First Releases label ensures that the coin was received by NGC within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left. Her hair is flowing behind her in the wind signifying forward movement against a background of sun rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Beautifully display your Gold Eagle by purchasing a presentation or gift box ideal for this product.
The Gold American Eagle design and metal content gain even more collectible value when certified by NGC as being in near perfect MS-69 condition. Add this beautiful NGC certified 1 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!