This beautiful coin was minted during what is defined as the "Renaissance of American Coinage". This Gold coin is considered by many to be one of the America's most beautiful coins and is an attractive addition to your portfolio.
- Contains .4838 oz of Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation authenticates and protects the MS-63 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Lady Liberty crowned with a war bonnet encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band and the date below.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America", "E Pluribus Unum" and the denomination.
- Edge: Raised stars.
- Minted at the Philadelphia mint.
Display your graded $10 Indian Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, has guaranteed the Mint State-63 condition of this coin, adding collectibility to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this $10 Indian Gold Eagle to your cart today!