|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.643 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Monnaie de Paris|
This “From Clovis to the Republic – 1,500 Years of French History” series will contain 15 coins over 5 years and highlights French heritage by honoring ten kings, two emperors and three presidents who helped shape the French nation.
This is the third issue of this series. Charles the Bald (823-877), Holy Roman Emperor and King of West France, was the son of Emperor Louis I and grandson of Charlemagne. He instituted the law authorizing the State to strike coins, and founded Monnaie de Paris.
- Contains .643 oz of silver.
- Comes in capsule, and in a box and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 20,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features Charles the Bald with his crown surrounded by his name and coins of the era.
- Reverse: Depicts his official seal and the dates of his reign.
- Guaranteed by the Monnaie de Paris.
Add this 2011 France Silver €10 Legendary Collection Proof (Chas Le Bald) coin to your cart today!