Only $54.99 per coin!
This “From Clovis to the Republic – 1,500 Years of French History” series will contain 15 coins over 5 years and highlights French heritage by honoring ten kings, two emperors and three presidents who helped shape the French nation.
This is the third issue of this series. Charles the Bald (823-877), Holy Roman Emperor and King of West France, was the son of Emperor Louis I and grandson of Charlemagne. He instituted the Edict of Pistres in 864, which approved the minting of coins in Paris and opened the Monnaie de Paris.
- Contains .643 oz of silver.
- Comes in capsule and box with certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 20,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features crowned Charles the Bald surrounded by his name and coins of the era.
- Reverse: Depicts his official seal and the dates of his reign.
- Guaranteed by the Monnaie de Paris.
Charles the Bald was important in the history of France as well as the of the Monnaie de Paris itself. Add this 2011 France Silver €10 Legendary Collection Proof Charles the Bald coin to your cart today!