|Metal Content:||0.7734 troy oz|
The Morgan Dollar is the most popular Silver Dollar collected, and these higher grade issues are sure to be popular. Each coin has been guaranteed an MS-62 by PCGS, one of the top coin grading services in the world.
- Each coin contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Coins have been graded by PCGS as MS-62. Multiples of 20 come in a PCGS slab box.
- All coins are from the Philadelphia mint only.
- Obverse: Left facing profile of Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap adorned with wheat and cotton balls in her hair.
- Reverse: Bald eagle with outstretched wings clutching an olive branch and arrows in its talons.
- U.S. Mint issues from Philadelphia contain no mint mark.
These problem-free common date coins are in Brilliant Uncirculated condition. Add these MS-62 graded Morgan Silver Dollars to your cart today!
Dates on these coins will be limited to stock at hand.